Find the Best Home Workout Program for You
To get and stay fit, slim and healthy it is necessary to exercise on a regular basis. Do you know a highly efficient way to do this:
Work out at home!
Exercising at home saves time and money which means you are more likely to be consistent with exercising over the years.
Furthermore, having a program to follow can give you much better results than just working out on your own. Especially if you are not a fitness professional.
How to choose a home workout program
There are hundreds, maybe thousands of home workout routines, workout dvd’s and home workout programs on the market. Which ones really work? Which programs are the most user-friendly? Which are the most affordable?
To stay in shape and to loose weight while gaining muscle it is of utmost importance to find a workout program that meets your needs and motivates you.
Although you can find hundreds of free home workouts on the internet, you need to find a way to consistently and effectively workout at home. One good way to do this:
Find a workout plan that meets your needs, that you enjoy, and that you can stay consistent with.
Personally here are some things that I look for in a home workout program. When these are present I tend to stay motivated and do my workouts regularly, and that’s when I get the best results.
- I look for a substantial program that I can follow for at least 4-8 weeks, one that challenges me and will make my body change,
- it needs to have Multiple workout routines inside the program so that I don’t get bored doing the same workout day after day.
- Also, I like it to be well rounded including some kind of muscle building whether by using weights or body weights and
- also including metabolic conditioning, or highly effective cardio like HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- It needs to be affordable, I’m not ready to pay $100 or more for a workout program.
- For an entire workout program I’m willing to pay between $27 and $50, and then I will use it for weeks or months, and I will go through it a number of times a year.
- I like videos so I just click and play.I’m not a fan of looking at a paper to figure out what I’m doing next.
- I find that when I have a video based program my job is to schedule when I’m doing a workout, when that time comes I just want to push play and let someone who knows more than I do figure out what I’m actually going to do that day.
- Time saving workout programs are the way to go! All of the workout programs that are worthwhile find ways to save me time.
- There is no reason to work out for an hour a day when there are many ways to get great results in much less time, like in 3 30 minute workouts a week.
- I like home workout programs that are created by professional trainers. In fact, I find that when I choose well I can have an amazing, world class trainer in video format that can get me better results than a local trainer at a gym.
- Plus, I get a whole workout program created by this professional trainer for the cost of one session with a live trainer.
This website is designed to help you find an effective and affordable way to work out at home so that you are strong, fit, slim and healthy. I personally have worked out at home for years since I’ve lived in Rwanda Africa and didn’t have much choice in the matter. Now I love working out at home and wouldn’t have it any other way.What do you need to know to begin effective at home workouts?Here are some topics to get you started:
- Introduction to working out at home: This section offers some introductory articles to working out at home.
- Women: Working out at home: For women, these are specifically for you!
- Men: Working out at home: Men, check these out.
- Weight Loss: If you are looking to lose weight by working out at home these articles will be of interest
- Diet and Nutrition: This section focuses on diet and nutrition which have a massive effect on your end results.
- Home Workouts with Weights
- Home workouts without weights
- Cardio at Home: If you are looking to do cardio at home this is where to go.
- Fitness tips for home workouts
- Training Equipment for Home Workouts: This section offers equipment suggestions and reviews.
- Reviews of Home Workout Programs: I only review programs that I have done personally, and I’m honest about strengths and weaknesses.
I’d like to hear your suggestions as well.
What else would you like to know about finding the best home workout program for you?
Leave your questions in the comments section and I will get back to you soon.